For one of our relations in the Kerkrade area, we're looking for a vacation worker for the Distributor Service department.
In this position you serve the need of global distributors regarding order fulfillment, invoicing and shipping.
You manage order handling, arrange for freight and prepare applicable documentation for export shipments.
Your responsibilities include:
Salary and Benefits
- Responsible for handling orders and organizing shipments including export documentation to global distributors located mainly in Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.;
- Ensure all shipments meet the customer requirements regarding documentation, packaging and transportation while meeting the forwarder cut-off times;
- Spider in the web, taking necessary action in close collaboration with different departments located around the world in order to provide excellent customer service;
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal partners, keep them informed of status of the process;
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal partners, support regional sales forces and Business Unit Managers and take independent action to develop service improvements with the customer;
- Act as a team member in support of department objectives, act as backup to colleagues when required;
- Maintain a correct and updated administration;
- Process Letter of Credit Orders when applicable.
- Ensure compliance to the applicable procedures, local legislation, corporate SOPs and OFAC/BIS licenses when applicable.
The company offers a diverse and challenging position within a fast-growing international company in de medical devices industry.
Their headoffice was completely renewed recently, which means you will be offered a modern work environment with some nice extras (such as an inhouse gym).
The company offers a fulltime job during summer. They offer you a competitive salary and some nice benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Education level: MBO+ / HBO ;
- Good knowledge of English (and Dutch) language;
- Able to work fulltime;
- Able to start asap and work during summer;
- Representative attitude;
- Computer literate; SAP, Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer oriented, critical, accurate, flexible and stress-resistant;
- Ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment;
- Creative in finding solution/ solving problems;
- Set priorities in work and importance of problems;
- Team player.