For one of our relations in the Kerkrade area, we're looking for a vacation worker for an administrative position.
This department (ISPS) is providing internal departments (like Customer Service, Demand Planning, Operations, etc) in EMEA region feedback with regards to questions that arise during the order entry process as well as during the processing of orders. Due
to this the information that is provided by ISPS needs to be giving on short notice since it will have customer impact when delayed.
ISPS is staffed by 2 FTE, during the vacation period will be only 1 person available which lowers the bandwidth for providing feedback. In order to make sure that the service level doesn't drop an additional temporary position in required. This temporary
colleague will take care of the activities that will have the lowest complexity, as running reports and providing basic information.
Activities of this position
1) Running reports, below are the most important reports listed
a. Allocation hold report
b. Scheduling Agreement report
c. Segregation report
d. Capital Equipment report
2) Provide basic information
3) Provide IR form
Salary and Benefits
The company offers a diverse and challenging position within a fast-growing international company in de medical devices industry.
Their headoffice was completely renewed recently, which means you will be offered a modern work environment with some nice extras (such as an inhouse gym).
The company offers a fulltime job during summer. They offer you a competitive salary and some nice benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Education level: MBO+ / HBO ;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Able to work fulltime;
- Able to start asap and work during summer;
- Representative attitude;
- Computer literate; SAP, Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer oriented, critical, accurate, flexible and stress-resistant;
- Ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment;
- Creative in finding solution/ solving problems;
- Set priorities in work and importance of problems;
- Team player.