Do you have strong analytic skills, experience with working in a corporate environment and a commercial mindset? Do you have a passion for HR and working in an international team? Then this just might be a description of your future job!
The company you will be working for is based in Diemen and one of the biggest multinational human resource consulting firms in the world that specializes in human resource services for permanent and temporary jobs, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
As a Bid Manager you will be responsible for reviewing information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations. You will work closely with (sales) VPs, the companies’ OpCos and other team members to ensure proactive problem-solving. Furthermore, you will create commercial proposals, client reports and quarterly business reviews.
Additionally, you will keep informed about developments in the HR/Staffing industry and specific OpCo capabilities. This includes building and maintaining expert communities with commercial support teams, ongoing innovation and process optimization.
You will be offered a monthly gross salary between 3000-3500€ (depending on experience) plus travel cost compensation to get to the head office in Diemen. You will receive a 5-month contract via Randstad to start with (possibility to be prolonged).
• Partner with VPs and SVPs to lead international tenders in a timely and accurate fashion
• Follow up on any submitted tenders to ensure all deadlines and responses are met on time
• Build relationships with contacts in Opcos and Hubs in order to keep updated on capabilities and priorities of the business (professionals, staffing, in-house and other solutions.)
• Become a knowledge specialist for a set of the companies’ services or deliverables which proactively advance and innovate the services provided by the intelligence HUB
• Act as a liaison to collect and share information from countries and/or or industry specific information
• Conduct fact finding to assist in gaining a competitive advantage on tenders
• Assist in evaluating and analyzing tender activity to support reporting and proactive improvements
• Participating in relevant account team or client briefing sessions
• 2 - 5 years of experience working in sales or sales support initiatives, preferably in an international environment
• HBO degree preferably in sales & marketing, business information, economics or HR
• Excellent command of the English language
• Good writing skills; structured, clear and concise
• Self-starter who loves to work in a virtual international team
• Organized approach and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal well with interruptions and deadlines
• Quickly able to analyze and interpret data and content
Are you up for this great opportunity? Then, we look forward to receiving your application through the Randstad.nl website with an English CV!
Please note that we can only reply to successful applications which we will do within 5 working days.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment – English speaking Bid Manager, Diemen
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.Sollicitatieprocedure
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.